Omgosh California May Die

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
lol this is some stupid stuff, i swear if the gov signs this thing imma be pissed.... anyone heard of what there trying to do? gov swartseagager(lol i dunno) spent all our money and is trying to come up with a solution, one of the main ones and one that might just get passed on monday, STATE PAY CUTS! =X min wage is 8.00 a hour, they wanna make state workers get 6.55 a hour as for Federal min wage.... if they do this, i can guarentee millions of riots and strikes..... noone in cali can survive off that!!! hah 200k worker's it would affect....

EDIT,
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2008/07/26/wian.ca.budget.crisis.cnn
video on CNN about it.... NOW they wanna get illegal immagrants screwed outta there minds!

haha yeah, i have no clue what would happen if we had no state workers... prison's would be unwatched!!! NOOOO hahaha

lmfao^
antdemo america is not as bad as it sounds
people here just complain so much more then they do in
europe
im sure u guys having just as a hard time with gas being like 10 bucks over there

lol, I have considered my options of looking for other countries to live in after I get out of college. I might find myself happier in other counties, but I can't deny the fact that I love my country regardless of it's retarded gov't.

lmfao^
antdemo america is not as bad as it sounds
people here just complain so much more then they do in
europe
im sure u guys having just as a hard time with gas being like 10 bucks over there

tbh its realative cos the minimum wage over here for adults would be like $11-$12 an hour

lets not start this again ppl.

uk have better paid jobs but things tend to be more expensive while us have ummmm lesser* paid jobs where things tend to be cheaper :)

nuff sed lets not get all patriotic lool

Back
Top Bottom