OMG Plz help im in it deep

Erich1

Beta member
so my friend just told me about dling some file that was an iso file and he said i needed a virtual drive so i downloaded daemon 347 and when i restart my comp and i click on my games or my programs it says plz insert cd into drive e and when i try to delete daemon it says the folder path contains an invalid character what do i do?! i cant do anything but go on the internet

i have windows xp pro

I'm not really familiar with this situation, but I suggest you run virus scans, ad aware, and malware and spyware scans and all that. You could just go into the folder itself and phsyscially delete it. I found out that DAEMON Tools is a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator. It is able to emulate nearly all known copy protections on the market today.

This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games.

Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
HOpe this helps.

well im running adware now but doesnt seem to have anything i did virus scan earlier let me explain this better i am downloading a bittorrent and i needed a virtual drive for the iso file so he told me download the daemon tools now im not very good with computers so all that stuff u said was kinda hard for me to understand after i downloaded teh tools i have a new e drive with 0 bytes of free space and when i try to click on any programms like ventrillo voice chat or games it says plz insert cd into e drive after i tried uninstall i manually deleted from my d drive some daemon files but the e drive remains i guess what im asking is how do i get rid of the e drive?

You need to burn the ISO files ONTO a disk and boot off the disk, MAKE SURE you close the disk of first or it will not work.

Osak said:
You need to burn the ISO files ONTO a disk and boot off the disk, MAKE SURE you close the disk of first or it will not work.

He downloaded daemon tools so no need to burn anything on any disks.

And Erich from where did u download the copy of daemon tools? If it's the original site then I am 99% sure that there is no virus of spyware in that file. If it's from another site then it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom