OMG it's possible to break a Mac!!11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if ur not sure what it does, dont play around with it ;) thats one of the first lessons i learnt with pc's.

Um, but it really is because they shouldn't have let the folder become visible no matter what, even if it's a third party application that does it.

I disagree, it's extremely important to be able to see these folders if you need to work on macs.

Well, then maybe some sort of option should be there for advanced users to display the folder so casual users don't accidentally mess with it.

They could've just done what M$ did and make a little popup saying "If you are an idiot don't mess around in this folder"

when working with mac os x, i need access to those usr, var, private, and all these other folders. so it would be helpful for me if it was visible anyway :p

They could've just done what M$ did and make a little popup saying "If you are an idiot don't mess around in this folder"

Yeah, the WINDOWS system files have that. You can still view them, but it's your own fault if you do something stupid.

They should have name it something along the lines of "DO NOT DELETE".

I like your sig alvino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom