OMG! I'm Going To Get Interviewed By Donald Pennington!!!!!!!!

waldorfpc

In Runtime
Aside from my computer business, I make a little money writing on the side. I used to be heavy into writing making my living as a ghost writer: however, I just do it casually for fun, mainly writing for content sites for the sole purpose of promoting my business with informational articles.

One site I belong to is Associated Content. I write technology related articles helping the average population to troubleshoot, protect, and to get to know their computers. Donald Pennington learned of me and what I've been through in my past from my active circulation among other content producers and says he'll give me an interview. I can't believe it! I never thought I'd have such an opportunity.

I'm extremely excited!

When the interview is published, I'll post a link in this thread so you all can see it.

The same Donald Pennington that supervised the special effects in the Titanic film? That is quite an honor, congratulations. Perhaps this could mark your entrance into the professional level of writers! Good luck with the interview, hope it goes well.

At first, I thought he was the same person based on his name. i went back and researched him, primarily his page on Associated Content, just to find out he is just an average writer with alot of ratings who has helped alot of people.

I feel kind of bummed now, as i thought I was going to talk to the big timer. The excitement has sor of, well ... faded...

I never thought to ask that question until you asked here. I just assumed he was, got all excited, messaged him, and he said he'd give me the interview. He set up some sort of page/form for me to fill out. There were some interview questions to answer. I answered them and sent them and am awaiting them to be published.

God, I made a fool of myself. I feel dumb now.

Though I do feel bummed he isn't the big timer, he does have alot of ratings, a great reputation on Associated Content, and is great at getting people out there. Not to mention, he is very kindhearted. I really like him and hope to get to know more of him.

More about him below;

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/648781/new_cp_don_pennington_will_ac_ever.html

I'll post the link of the interview here for those who still want to see it.

Back
Top Bottom