OMG, I just owned myself

Brookfield said:
Try googling "dunkellic", I meant the guy you were conversing with, adopted dunkellic as his username

yeah I googled. I still don't see your point. Adopted it as his username from what?

mammikoura said:
yeah I googled. I still don't see your point. Adopted it as his username from what?
OK, I'll drop it, I can't be bothered to debate such a weak issue with you, my info was harmless enough, I just commented that I found out that the guy was using the name of a game character, that's all, now leave it please.

Brookfield said:
I just commented that I found out that the guy was using the name of a game character, that's all, now leave it please.

umm yes, I knew that. He plays bf/pr with the name.. and I've played with him a few times, and that is from the games irc channel so of course it is natural for people to be using the same name that they are playing with.

mammikoura said:
umm yes, I knew that. He plays bf/pr with the name.. and I've played with him a few times, and that is from the games irc channel so of course it is natural for people to be using the same name that they are playing with.
Thanks, I'm glad you accepted my comment with good grace, um, can I just say that you're perhaps a l-i-t-t-l-e too much aggressive towards me, perhaps it's my imagination :) ?, if so, I apologise for thinking that.

Back
Top Bottom