OMG, here we go again...Nintendo Wii

It's actually about the same as Xbox graphics or around that level. Still looks damned good.

Yeah, I wanna play Red Steel. From the reviews I've read it's pretty fun, but it's somewhat hard to play since moving the Wii Remote is how you move your viewpoint and if someone is behind you, it takes a bit of effort to move all the way.

alvino said:
It's actually about the same as Xbox graphics or around that level. Still looks damned good.

Yeah, I wanna play Red Steel. From the reviews I've read it's pretty fun, but it's somewhat hard to play since moving the Wii Remote is how you move your viewpoint and if someone is behind you, it takes a bit of effort to move all the way.
never thought of that.. yeah it'd be pretty hard, i'd be inclined to just spin around, but then.. i wouldn't be able to see the screen anymore...

so uh.. anyone have a home imax theatre?..

Did you know that some guys actually tried playing Gears of War in a IMAX theatre? Imagine that...a 20,000 lumens projector displaying at high-definition with a 5.1 surround sound setup. :eek: On screen, the size of Marcus Fenix (main character) is about 20+ feet tall. :D

Back
Top Bottom