OMFG X850xtpe

how much better is the x850xt pe than the nvidia 6800gt...or i should say what is the nvidia equivelant of the ati x850xt pe.

There is none, unless you get the 6800 GT in SLI or manage to find two 6800 Ultras and SLI them.

so the 6800 series is way below the x850?...that sucks, too bad you cant softmod the 7800 or else i would have gotten that.

Before the 7800's came out, the X850 XT PE was the king. It owned the 6800 Ultra and everything else nVIDIA had. The only way you could beat one was if you could afford SLI, and that was when SLI hadn't fully matured yet, so as a result it was still a bit buggy and unreliable.

Yeah, you can't mod the 7800's whatsoever. The 7800 GT's pipelines are completely locked down.

Ya lucky, i iwsh i got free video cards. Ya stick with an agp board they are cheaper, and ull have to update ur cpu and mobo if u want to get the lastest in 06 anyways. FOR m2!!!!!!!!!!!

ermmmm the 7800gtx is better than the 7800gt then you could buy the 512mb version SLI em and you get 2 7800gtx that just cost 1.6k and no one can beat your computer noone or nothing and since you already have that kind of computer then you could get 8gigs of ram a 50inch plasma monitor, a amd 4800 dual core and a few 15,000rpm hardrives, get a water cooling unit with a vga cooler, cpu cooler, north bridge cooler, south bridge cooler overclock the 4800 and your complety 50 billion years ahead of your time tada yayayaya you're one rich bastard:)

just because you have sli'ed 512mb 7800gtx's doesnt mean you have alot of money, it just means you saved up for them. you might have them and only have a AMD 3000+ and lots of systems would beat you because the cpu would be limiting the gpu's

Back
Top Bottom