Omfg ... Sos ... Asap

Black1

In Runtime
I lost allll my songs on my iPod

i needed to format my PC (dont ask why) so i lost my iTunes...i asked my cousin if i can borrow his CD for itunes. i took it home and installed it...everything went a-ok. untill.....i wanteed to play some songs from my iPod i went to songs and it was blank...all of it....everything....gone..all my 123 songs...gone....

HOW DO I GET IT BACKK!!!!!!!!!!!?????!??!!!!!!!!!!

HOWW???

to efffing mad to put my sig

lmao ok look. you formatted your hard drive. all your songs are on your hard drive. when you formatted it, they got deleted. so they don't show up on itunes. your cousins cd only had the itunes program on it. once the program is installed, it gets the songs from your hard drive. so when you installed it after you formatted your hard drive, they were gone. did you buy them all??? $123? that would suck. lmao i have a ton more than 123. about 6,000.

Black said:
I lost allll my songs on my iPod

i needed to format my PC (dont ask why) so i lost my iTunes...i asked my cousin if i can borrow his CD for itunes. i took it home and installed it...everything went a-ok. untill.....i wanteed to play some songs from my iPod i went to songs and it was blank...all of it....everything....gone..all my 123 songs...gone....

HOW DO I GET IT BACKK!!!!!!!!!!!?????!??!!!!!!!!!!

HOWW???

to efffing mad to put my sig
Redownload them lol my mum has like 3000 song son her ipod no joke dude lol

I have 17,000 + mp3 files, none of it being techno or being suck music. Get over it, crybaby. I owned more albums than you when I was ten.

Seti says> If you have nothing useful to say, say nothing. Click, click and move on.

Dev0115 said:
Limewire is a great solution...

Yes you say that, call them losers, but at the end of the day, they are the sensible ones...

I would much rather be able to afford them than to download them.

You'll find alot more companies are starting to buckle down on people downloading music now, they want money...big time. They can fine you up to 15 million you kno!

So well done for paying for them!

Back
Top Bottom