Oldest Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northbridge

In Runtime
I was just wondering who had the oldest computer.
I've got a Pentium I running at 133MHZ with 64MB of memory, beat that.:p

I had an old IBM PS/2. Worked fairly well with Windows 3.1.

Also had an old Tandy. Was pretty good, but slow as heck. Ran Tandy Deskmate software.

i have an Amstrad CPC464 that's running on Basic 1.0!!!! oh the year it was released was 1985! monochrome monitor. try and beat that!

My first computer.... APPLE IIe (1984)

Northbridge said:
Does it look like this.......

:eek: ahhhhhhhhh...... the memories of one's youth.

The scary thing is that dad prolly still has it kicking around some where at home.

I'm only 14, but my dad will keep that PentiumI as long as it boots up.
Thats just the way my dad is ,he just won't get rid of anything until it doesn't work.

Northbridge said:
I'm only 14, but my dad will keep that PentiumI as long as it boots up.
Thats just the way my dad is ,he just won't get rid of anything until it doesn't work.

My dad got 4x Apple II+ from school so I could get them working for it. He thought that i would be interested in playing games like "Quest For The Most Amazing Thing" from Borderlands or the ORGINAL "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego" over my copy of UT2k3.

His exact lines were :-
DAD :- "But we still have all those games what you were playing years ago."
Me :- Trying very hard not to laugh

My dads like that but worse. Even if he doesnt want it it has 'centimental' value and will sit in our garage for 20 years rotting lol i found his handwrting book from about 1960. Our old computer was 133 as well windows 95 1gig hard drive 1mb of graphics. - It couldnt even run UT2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom