Older game question

ikonix360

Daemon Poster
I have Driv3r installed on my Windows 10 PC.

I use three monitors.

The right 24" monitor is the main monitor where the taskbar is.

When I start the game it will only display on the main monitor, but I want it on the middle 32" monitor.

Is there a way to make the game display on the 32" monitor and be full screen?

Is there a way to make the middle the main monitor while keeping the full featured task bar on the right monitor and not displayed at all on the middle monitor?

Is there a way to make the middle the main monitor while keeping the full featured task bar on the right monitor and not displayed at all on the middle monitor?
No. You can only extend the taskbars to each monitor but the main monitor always has the "main" taskbar. For old games the main monitor has to be the monitor you want to play them on unless you're using a wrapper like DGVoodoo that can send to a specific monitor.

Tell me more about DGVoodoo

Wonder if someone has made something that can move the full featured taskbar to another monitor like what people made to make the task bar in Windows 8 look more like older Windows versions?

EDIT:

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Works great. Thanks.

Last edited:
I always wanted three monitors. But I could never afford it. Because I only have one input for the port. Just recently bought a game - Hitman Absolution that you can play with multiple monitors. Maybe you can tell me what to do. How do I connect 3 monitors into one port. I will be grateful to you!

No. You can only extend the taskbars to each monitor but the main monitor always has the "main" taskbar. For old games the main monitor has to be the monitor you want to play them on unless you're using a wrapper like DGVoodoo that can send to a specific monitor.
I always wanted three monitors. But I could never afford it. Because I only have one input for the port. Just recently bought a game - Hitman Absolution that you can play with multiple monitors. Maybe you can tell me what to do. How do I connect 3 monitors into one port. I will be grateful to you!

Back
Top Bottom