Old Old Games

Etwas

Beta member
Does anybody still playing very old DOS games? :) I was too small for them it their time. But not so long ago I passed the game Quest for Glory 1, its VGA version. It's so funny and sweet. :) Do you know other great old DOS RPG or quests worth playing?

I don't play those any longer.. But I remember some, like Ducktales. The "musics" were horrible beeps so I couldn't play it during the night and had no idea how to disable the sounds. The graphics were simple pixels but I still adore 'em. :D

There was some game, idk what it was called, but I ran it on DOS 5 and I had control of an AA gun, shooting paratroopers, helicopters, and jets :D
It was fun. I had myself entertained for an hour or two.

The oldest I remember is Commander Keen...
dunno if I'll ever be able to re-experience it

You definitely can, as it is sold on none other than Steam! Got it for a dollar about a week ago on there haha.

Commander Keen was an old one for me, I also played Doom, Freespace, Hexan, Hugos House of Horrors (DOS Command Game), and some game called Amazon which featured a girl in a bikini running around like tomb raider. :D

i recently played dungeon master by FTL. Still to this day its the best game ive ever played :)

Back
Top Bottom