OKAY, i need your input on the final decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick said:
lol i'm just always worried about politeness. i just couldn't stand the thought that someone didn't like me :(. everything looks good.

* NathanM slaps nitestick around a bit with a large trout

just out of curiosity, how long would it usualy take someone to set up a computer like this... assuming that there are no huge, unexpected problems?

I'd guess 3-4 hours for a beginner, with all the manual digging and what not. Well, that's for the assembly. Installing your OS, software, and all that might take a bit longer. I'm sure you already know that though.

its all fairly easy... i think i got mine up in 2-3 hours, the only thing thats time consuming its plugging in all those lil black cables for sound and such from the motherboard... and also trying to get cables less cluttered... other than that, if your case barely has any screws, and its screwless... easy as pie... video card, processor and ram all just slip in, hdd is pretty much plug an play... then you got the awaiting installation of windows...

I think I could've gotten mine together in that time if I hadn't had to take the backplate off the motherboard. Just my luck it was glued on, rather nicely too. So I had to spend an hour looking for proper ways to take it off, then a good 30 minutes using a hair dryer to take it off. It took me that long because I was scared I'd mess up something and never had the guts to hold it on there for a while to really heat it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom