Okay help me find a TV!

Alright some things have changed and i've got some more options for my new TV for Xmas. I'm looking for a LCD TV roughly 32"-37" for my bedroom through either Circuit City or Best Buy. I wanted to have my mom go through Newegg but she wasn't comfortable shopping there.

Price range $1,000

Is there going to be a huge difference from 720P to 1080I? I was reading a chart from Cnet and it was saying 1080I really isn't to big a deal until you get to like 50" plus. Also 1080I at roughly 1k doesn't look like a good option.

I'm sort of confused over contrast ratios etc. I don't know to go slightly bigger with reduced contrasts etc or go slightly smaller and get higher quality. Just hook me up with the best Tv for that price range would be.

So let me have umm please just links to Circuit City, Best Buy, maybe Sears if you find a actual deal or Walmart if they have anything decent. They don't seem to carry higher end stuff.

Thanks for the help guys :D

What screen size are you looking for at a budget of 1000?

You obviously want an LCD.. since Tubes won't work in 2009.

Tubes will work. It's only televisions without a digital turner that won't catch the airwaves.

get a toshibia, me and my dad went down to where he use to work in seattle and they sell TV's there. he caught up with some friends there and they gave him the no BS assement. he said the best bang for your buck is a toshibia LCD. although with LCD has some distoration when the screen is changin alot. the 37" Toshibia is 1080p too. im pretty sure its something like exactly 1000$. it was where me and my dad went and they have really competetive prices there.

Back
Top Bottom