ok, who in the forum is the cia after?

trance565

Daemon Poster
ok, after seeing all these posts about completley annhialating the data on an hdd to keep the cia/fbi/popos/wutever gov organization from seeing what u have been doing, im wanting to kno, wtf... WHO DOES THE CIA WANT IN THIS FORUM!??!?? WHAT FING CRIMES AHVE U COMMITED?

there after me I am wanted for ploting to crash everything, they have been on me for 3 years now, every time i slip away!!!! muhahahha. ;) lol

Lmao...

You don't want to become an accessory after the fact do ya?????
Didn't think so...

There after me, since I am the biggest threat to humanity as it is, but they never get close, since I have the Opteron Cannon infused in my body.. HE HE HE..!

AMD ZEN said:
There after me, since I am the biggest threat to humanity as it is, but they never get close, since I have the Opteron Cannon infused in my body.. HE HE HE..!

... thto it was the a64 cannon

Ah, the Athlon cannon isn't nearly as powerful as the FX Beam Cannon or the Opteron Charged Particle Cannon. I mean, heck, I'd even loan you the Athlon cannon if you want.

*give athlon cannon to trance* HAVE FUN! :D

lol, *pulls trigger .... nothign happens.... pulls trigger again .... BAM!!!* ouch.... talk about kick u have too many guns lol

hey trance
sorry dude, im sorry that your once glorious thread about finding out that little more info :( has become a bloody confessional box :(
jack

Back
Top Bottom