Ok, what is the general consensus?

Yea UT2004 is awsome! I usualy only play CTF Face classic though I love knocking peoples heads off with the sniper :p Which mode you's use?

TDM! TDM! TDM!

I imagined myself saying that in the voice of captain crunch, sort of like a cheer.

LOL, TDM is good with the shock rifle :p Cant beat getting killed in one signle shot.

*sighs* Brookfield. "Blow me off" meant ignore me. Not whatever else you were thinking.

Ok, so you admit you multipost. Good. Now, next question.

Do you realize that is against the rules?

I, or any other member for that matter, would get scolded for doing so.
Oops, :eek: I thought you meant ban, sorry, that's why I said I wouldn't, & [sigh], yes I know it's against the rules, ask Mark [hmmm, why is it that I feel that I'm being interrogated?] anymore questions?, bring 'em on, how about what books do I read, then there's how much time do I take to shave, then there's do I always chew my food well.

Steff, you play UT2004? But... that.... I am speechless.
This is me to Steff right now:
362465on.gif

Oh and this is what I think Mike and Brook are doing:
beathorse.gif
Great smilies, where the hell did you get the "flogging a dead horse" one, that's very good!!

How much time DO you spend shaving?

It takes me like 15 seconds, I don't get why people whine so much about the time it takes them....

Oh I get them smileys off Smiley Xtra 4. It is a plugin for Firefox that categorizes smileys and inserts them in posts.

I don't ever whine about shaving I find it relaxing when you have a nice wet shave, very refreshing, as for taking 15 seconds well how old are you then 12 lol.

Well ok not 15 seconds, that was exaggerating. My point rather was that I find it annoying when people are like: OMG! SOOO MUCH WASTED TIME. I am just saying that it is a really quick procedure.

How much time DO you spend shaving?

It takes me like 15 seconds, I don't get why people whine so much about the time it takes them....

Oh I get them smileys off Smiley Xtra 4. It is a plugin for Firefox that categorizes smileys and inserts them in posts.
Ah, a lighthearted question thank god, I feel like I've been questioned by the police, hardly likely, I was in the police, ah yes shaving, I tried an electric razor for a while, but found I had to do it like 3 - 4 times a day, so now I have an invigorating shave with very hot water, Boots foam shave & a Wilkinson's throw-away razor, first thing in the morning, there's nothing like it, & it lasts all day, oh the time, 2 - 3 minutes, how about you?:)

I totally agree with you Brookfield, first thing on a morning sets you up for the day ahead.

Back
Top Bottom