Ok very confusing qusetion about size of this GPU!, Physical Characteristics of a GPU

BuyingNewGPU

Solid State Member
Ok here is the link to the card

MSI Video N220GTMD1GLD3 GeForce GT220 1GB DDR3 on eBay.ca (item 130418586025 end time 05-Mar-11 10:57:29 EST)

the

Physical Characteristics
Height: 2.72"
Thickness: 0.63"
Length: 6.85"
Weight (Approximate): 6.60 oz

Ok by height do they mean how tall the card is just laying flat on the desk? or is that when they put it vertically its 2.72 inches height by 6.85 inches length ? cause if the overall thickness is 0.63 inches thats only 1.6 cm and it will be able to fit in my case horizontally thanks.

another link to the card

MSI Video N220GTMD1GLD3 GeForce GT220 1GB DDR3 on eBay.ca (item 130418586025 end time 05-Mar-11 10:57:29 EST)

Length: The length of the card, from it's video outputs to the back of the card.

Height: From the golden pins on the bottom to the top of the card (where the little ribbon cable comes out)

Thickness: the distance from the Left side of the card to the right side of the card when it's installed. e.g. from the edge of the left side, to the tip of the heatsink on the right side.

2 mins on Paint for your problem:

msi-n220gt-md1gl-card-2.jpg

MSI-N220GT-MD1GL-D3-1.jpg

Length: The length of the card, from it's video outputs to the back of the card.

Height: From the golden pins on the bottom to the top of the card (where the little ribbon cable comes out)

Thickness: the distance from the Left side of the card to the right side of the card when it's installed. e.g. from the edge of the left side, to the tip of the heatsink on the right side.

2 mins on Paint for your problem:

msi-n220gt-md1gl-card-2.jpg

MSI-N220GT-MD1GL-D3-1.jpg

Darkseeker i cant even begin to tell you how much you just helped me i finally found the card that will fit on my Acer x1800 slim thank you soo much i really really appreaitce it man thank you very much i was worried about the thinkness cause of my case but since its only about 1,6 cm thick it will haven no problem going in my computer thank you again dark

Back
Top Bottom