ok this is bugging me my computer won't display anything...

OTSS

In Runtime
I just mounted my mobo to a new case and now when I turns it on the fans spin and nothing shows up on the screen... like isn't there supposed to be your bios or something... but it is really bugging me anyways

Yes there is supposed to be your bios. You have your video card hooked up? You might have some cables that are not connected right. Make sure everything is in it's place. What kind of motherboard is it? Newer computer? older computer? What kind of video card? RAM set correctly?

ok I have on board video and the cords are hooked up right there are just a few missing that shouldn't have anything to do with it and it is an older intel motherboard that I have no idea what kind it is thought and the ram is in correctly and it is an old p3 650 mhz

Hmm.....as long as you have the motherboard connected to the power, the RAM in place and the monitor plugged into the video jack you should be able to get to the bios. Did you try unplugging everything and then plugging it back in? Is it a different power supply? Anything else different than the way you had it before?

It's ALLLIIIIVVVEEEEE... I fixed it lol... the only cords I could not find out where to put was the speaker cord and hdd led and the reset or power cord (they both turn on the computer in the spot I found) and there are also 2 un marked cords... if some one knows how to make those work it would be appreciated... I think the un marked ones are the power light and I donno what the other could be but I heard there is a keylock cord it could be it but it is only 2 un marked cords not connected to anything... they only 1 pin cords

Cool man, if they aren't labeled or anything then you might be up the creek without a paddle. Do you ahve USB in the front? If so then are they hooked up? If the case is new then they might be USB wires. Sucks your wires aren't labeled. Hope you figure it out.

thanks for all your help dude... yeah the front usb ports don't work... my mobo has 2 older usb ports in back that work but the front 2 are usb 2.0 ports that hook up using 4 wires each and I never got them to work

Your motherboard might not support 2.0 usb. Thats why it probably doesn't work. If you have usb in the back I wouldn't worry bout the ones in the front. Hope everything keeps working for ya.

Back
Top Bottom