ok sadly this won't work

ace777

Fully Optimized
well i have a webcam and of course the software is not compatable with vista, i need to be able to take a pics with a usb webcam, thanks

-ace777

check the manufacturers website they may heve released drivers and software for vista

nope thats what i had thought but is major old school.

2500th post woot!

If this is an old webcam, someone may have made drivers for Vista. Try typing this into google:

<webcam model> drivers Windows Vista

Remove the <webcam model> and put your webcam model (dont include the < and >)

no i have the drivers its just that they never rereleased the software to ttake the pictures with it for vista i just need a freeware that can take pictures with a usb webcam ior are there any softwares that came with windows at all?

ok well have you tried windows movie maker , that usually lets you take film using attached webcams not sure if it lets you take stills

no i have the drivers its just that they never rereleased the software to ttake the pictures with it for vista i just need a freeware that can take pictures with a usb webcam ior are there any softwares that came with windows at all?
Just take a screenshot then.

no i don't want whats on the desktop i want whats on the cam, it won't display if you do that. mu i tried wmm i can't find anything for it in there.

Back
Top Bottom