Ok Copper understood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Baseband Member
One more thing :D Boy I'm a pain.....

When ever I get a Pm I never can veiw it when it pop's up, I have to goto the User CP and Private Message to see it. Very aggravating. I have everything set up right to view it when poping up.

Any suggestions?

hmmm I dont know whats happens when you click the yes button when it pops up? Anything?

Theres also a link to your PM inbox down the bottom of the forums.

Chopper said:
hmmm I dont know whats happens when you click the yes button when it pops up? Anything?

Theres also a link to your PM inbox down the bottom of the forums.

What I mean is when getting a Pm and I click yes/then ok it doesn't take you there to view it but your still on the board.

So I have to go and view it by doing what I said User CP Private Message. It's more a convenince that's all. When getting a Pm you should beable to click yes/ok and from there read it NO?

J

What I mean is when getting a Pm and I click yes/then ok it doesn't take you there to view it but your still on the board.

So I have to go and view it by doing what I said User CP Private Message. It's more a convenince that's all. When getting a Pm you should beable to click yes/ok and from there read it NO?
This will confuse the new users.
J

Opp's I quote my own thread, This style is confusing still to me.

When clicking yes it should take you to your inbox where it will display the messages!

Does anyone else have this problem?

Actually, there's two boxes that pop up. The first telling me that I have a PM, the second asking me if I want to open it in a new window.

When I select Yes, then Yes, it opens a new window with the PM showing.

Isn't that the way it works?

Nightman, I just sent you a PM. Send me one and I'll make sure it's still working correctly for me.

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
Actually, there's two boxes that pop up. The first telling me that I have a PM, the second asking me if I want to open it in a new window.

When I select Yes, then Yes, it opens a new window with the PM showing.

Isn't that the way it works?

Nightman, I just sent you a PM. Send me one and I'll make sure it's still working correctly for me.

Dave :D

I just did, It's my firewall. It has to be. I'll set it up with this site tomorrow. I was just wondering for new users that may not reply because they don't know how :( if it happens to them. I use Zonealarm so tomorrow I will post a fix. At least with Zonealarm but I'll need someone around to Pm to death :D

Jay

Opening the PM in a new window (upon receiving pop-up alert) will not work if your ad-control settings are too aggressive, either on ZoneAlarm or any popup blocker, firewall, etc.

GeForce said:
Opening the PM in a new window (upon receiving pop-up alert) will not work if your ad-control settings are too aggressive, either on ZoneAlarm or any popup blocker, firewall, etc.

That's the problem ;)

Ok so we now know what happen, just wished I realized earlier :rolleyes: LOL.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom