Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmanw88

Solid State Member
Here is a website that I found that you guys might be interested in:

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

It has a lot of detailed information. Some of it may seem like they are overreacting, but the statistics they have seem very logical, I'm not sure how accurate they are. Most people don't know about this problem yet. As of the technology we have right now, it appears we're screwed. Make sure you check out the second page too.

You people give up to easy. :p I shall discovery a better and renewable energy source.

SHAWN said:
I hate cars. I hate the world. We are going to die soon if we keep this up.
My aren't we optomistic about this.:confused:
I say, hurry up with the solar powered cars. Oil was SO last decade, lol, j/k.:D

I will figure out a way to make plastic out of potatoes and run cars on strawberry's mixed with potatoes and yams.

Thare are SOOO many energy sources...you just have to learn how to harness the power and bend it to do that which you want it to do.

FireFox said:
Thare are SOOO many energy sources...you just have to learn how to harness the power and bend it to do that which you want it to do.

Yes, I know, but if you look at the second page of that site, it shoots down pretty much every energy source as not being effecient enough to equal the amount of energy we get from oil. Of course, that's with the technology we have right now, I'm sure in the next 20 years we'll have a breakthrough with a new source of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom