Oh The New Logo Is Up!!

like the logo. ya just the other week it was -23 degrees F with the wind chill but this saturday it is expected to reach 65 degrees F! its crazy

Wow, you guys are lucky to be in the cold!! Here in sunny California, it's a miserable 80 degrees. What kind of winter temperature is that? Global warming. I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow in Anaheim and it's scheduled to be in the 80's also. Too warm for me. Bring on the cold....any day now.

TRDCorolla said:
Wow, you guys are lucky to be in the cold!! Here in sunny California, it's a miserable 80 degrees. What kind of winter temperature is that? Global warming. I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow in Anaheim and it's scheduled to be in the 80's also. Too warm for me. Bring on the cold....any day now.
wow, i'd love to live in California. I hate when it gets sooo cold here in the winter

The night time lows has been in the low 50's and at times, dips into the mid 40 degrees where I live. It's comfortable at night, but can get down right hot during the days. We're nearing Christmas and by having 80 degree weather, it throws everything off for me. I'm not even in a Christmas shopping mood yet. Still have gifts to buy and wrap. Christmas is coming in two weeks and I better get a move on.

Back
Top Bottom