oh the good old days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well its been 2 years ive been with out a rig :(. but my camera has kept me busy. i stumbled upon this image on the official nvidia group of which im the lead officer on facebook. and it brings me back to thinking of my rediculously overclocked q6600 and sli 8800gts. its only 3dmark 06 but its still a sexy sexy score.

ix5m50.jpg

20410 3d mark 06 points cpu ay 3.9ghz on air. 487fsb and 8x multiplier and 1.53v

the gpus where at 800mhz core and 1250 on the memory and 2000mhz on the shader cores. i dont game to to much anymore but the games i do play this would have done it and oh how i miss it. now its parts sit across north America with both gpu's sold to separate members here as i recall. trotski with the cpu, and a friend of mine with my power supply. all i have left is the mother board and hard drives. how about you guys do you have a pc you really really miss?

p.s. not to mention i think i held the 3dmark 06 top score for a few days oh how we where so competitive back then

well i have a evga 750iftw board that needs to be rma'd you can have it if you want il provide you with the proper rma papers and such you can rma it away and you should be able to pusher a higher fsb if you lower your multiplier to 8 then with the 680i. you live in my city so its not like i have to ship it XD.

I haven't seen my rig in a year and a half it is just sitting there getting old I sent some faulty ram back and have store credit though just before I left lol so I can get some much better ram when I do get to see it again for free. I had just upgraded to quad core when I left as well with my new 260gtx black just being wasted.

Looking back though I wasted a lot of money on my pc which would be a lot more useful now

I haven't seen my rig in a year and a half it is just sitting there getting old I sent some faulty ram back and have store credit though just before I left lol so I can get some much better ram when I do get to see it again for free. I had just upgraded to quad core when I left as well with my new 260gtx black just being wasted.

Looking back though I wasted a lot of money on my pc which would be a lot more useful now

Currently i find myself saying the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom