OH that is such a relief.

From what I have seen on our news they are doing it in the name of God (then again, when have we known the American media to be truthful?). But hey, I didn't say they were all Muslims. Heck, I didn't point out any specific religion.

thats what the terrorists say. they try to use religion to justify a simple hatred of western civialzation

I think that just about sums it up. They believe their god tells them that killing thousands of innocent people (ok may 100 per attack, but you get the idea) will get them to eternal paradise. What ever religion tells you that is just effed up.

The point is there religions dont tell them to do this . I have muslim friends and they say that islam is a erligion of peace not war and theese people who commit theese acts of terror are actualy not true muslims and discrace the whole religion so i dont realy think it fair to blame the religion for terrorism

im sure they wouldnt mind...as long as they die for there cause.

i dont see what they are trying to prove by doing things like this. if they dont like our system of goverement then they can suck it. thats why you live in a different country. if they dont like our religion(primary) then they need to re-read the Koran which teaches religous tolerence of all things.:eek:

They can stick their cause right where the sun dont shine.

Back
Top Bottom