oh snap a career for uzi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uzi9mm said:
:(

i dont think i got the job. It has been 2 days since i dropped it off and I have not received any phone calls...

CAll tehm back and ask them. They dont liek to tell pewople up front becuase they want to avoid confrentation. It happened to me alot this summer when I was looking for a job. No one called me back, calling them shows you really are interested.

(or jsut gets you annoyed when the dont respond)

I didn't call the one place I applied at, got a call a month later. Another place I applied at called me the same day. Also, don't think minimum wage will get you through life. I'm making about $10 an hour and I barely have any money even though I'm working about 50 hours a week. Bills get to you quickly.

School is school...is school. After 12 years, it's no more fun. I had a miserable time with school my entire life, it was just never a good experience.

Alot of people still ge to piggy back off their parents, and get cash in the mail and all that good stuff...yah that's not gonna happen for me. My parents are gracious enough to afford classes/books for a community college, that's it. But I plan to move out and get an apartment, so life should be a little more barable(sp?)

i dont think i got the job. It has been 2 days since i dropped it off and I have not received any phone calls...
Dude.......is this the first job you've applied for or something? I've never gotten a call within 2 days for a job.....I don't think anyone does unless you got some magic up your sleeve. They gotta go through all the applications and demos that god only knows how many people sent in and review them, set up interviews, etc..etc...

Pull your head out your butt son, it's been a whole freakin 2 days, jeez....I've waited over a week for this job down the street AND I checked in with them to see if the positions looked like they'd be getting filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom