Oh noes

That sucks.
Eh, it's not like I am DL torrents anymore.

ok, this shit is really starting to tick me off.

there is NO WAY that the little bit of money that Hollywood looses to pirate's or pirate bay in general. I am pretty sure if they didn't flop so many movies, they'd still have money, and when they make a move that grosses over a million dollers, i doubt they need any more money. Filthy freakin greedy SOB's if u ask me.

uhh...i've only known about pirate bay in the last 3 months or so. I guess I picked a bad time to find out about it.

I am pretty sure if they didn't flop so many movies, they'd still have money, and when they make a move that grosses over a million dollers, i doubt they need any more money. Filthy freakin greedy SOB's if u ask me.

LOL. That's not how it works. :p

ok, this shit is really starting to tick me off.

there is NO WAY that the little bit of money that Hollywood looses to pirate's or pirate bay in general. I am pretty sure if they didn't flop so many movies, they'd still have money, and when they make a move that grosses over a million dollers, i doubt they need any more money. Filthy freakin greedy SOB's if u ask me.

LOL. That's not how it works. :p

Actually... I took media and culture last semester in college.
That is how it works.

They make LOTS of movies most people don't know about. Mainly because they "flop" aka crash and burn in the testing views.
If the movie gets a good overall rating from testing it out in the CA area, then the movie will go main stream.
Before going main stream the movie will receive a rating via MPAA.

If the movie gets "Box office Hit", they usually makes MILLIONS. Which then pays for the flopped movies lose.

As for the OP, TPB will never be put down.. At this point it's practically a 4chan.

Back
Top Bottom