Oh movies are just so silly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

patonb

Golden Master
Ever notice in movies, 80+% of the time, people store mass amounts of military guns in nicely displayed racks?

I'm watching XXX 2, and they hyjacked the cheese truck, and the govt shiped guns were neat, yet unsecurly, displayed on racks, full loaded...

Notice this too in Resident evil 4, when they went to the store room that they had stocked when the zombies started walking.

Any way, back to rough n tough Ice cube. You know straight outa comptom...

The only thing particularly silly about those Matrix screenshots is the one where Neo is crossing his arms, although I guess in theory that could be a more stable way of holding dual weapons rather than arms outstretched. If you're going to take issue with the rest then there's a lot more you could pick holes in, there's no point ever watching a science fiction if that's the case.

i agree to an extent.. sometimes you have to critique tho... like on the matrix when all the guns fly into existance.. haha.. that is kinda silly...

also think about how many bullets they have in their clips in some movies LOL

i agree to an extent.. sometimes you have to critique tho... like on the matrix when all the guns fly into existance.. haha.. that is kinda silly...

also think about how many bullets they have in their clips in some movies LOL
Like I said though, if you're going to poke at that then there's plenty more you may as well object to, all of that stuff makes absolutely perfect sense within the premise of the movie. The first thing you should be complaining about is that robots took over the world and found humans to be the most efficient means of power, enslaving them and housing them in a massive infinitely complex virtual world (with physical infrastructure to support billions of lives too!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom