ogg vorbis or something

ace codecs , search on google, get the professional edition and make everything in play edition, then dl divx player @ divx.com i believe

okay divx can be found at @ www.divx.com
ace codecs professional pack (i suggest this) can be found @ http://www.free-codecs.com/download/ACE_Mega_CoDecS_Pack.htm

just remember to use the PLAYER edition whenever it asks you.. unless you have a supercomputer.. cuz all the other modes assumes ur computers nazi crazy and it intends to run everything with highest quality etc and ur computer goes boom boom and then germans win the war. rofl i have NO idea what i'm talking about (other than the download part)

got ya. well i already have some divx codecs for my wmp. i am downloading ur think now.

and players, got it

ALRIGHT WTF!

now i got windows media player classic

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everythinkg is on it

and when i open the thing, it doesnt play! the file wont work

you can go to windows MEDIA PLAYER (non classic) and go to options under TOOLS, then go to file types and reselect what you want back on windows media player.

it should work... because i JUST dled an ogg file and it seems to work with the EXACT same orderly method i mentioned above.. you sure you dled the newest divx?

keep me posted, i'll help you, sorry about it not working immediately, i was sure it would fix it.

Back
Top Bottom