Officially hired

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
Hey guys,

Some may remember I had an interview at Best Buy not too long ago. Today was my orientation, filled out all the paper work and all that and watched the training videos. Turns out I got hired on as " sales support team ". Basically back warehouse and receiving. Im cool with that.

Hey guys,

Some may remember I had an interview at Best Buy not too long ago. Today was my orientation, filled out all the paper work and all that and watched the training videos. Turns out I got hired on as " sales support team ". Basically back warehouse and receiving. Im cool with that.
I'd love to do that. GG.

Nice. Need me a job too.

I'm quickly running out of my emergency fund and getting to the point where I have to think about purchases that are like £10 or £20 and whether I really really need to make that purchase. It's kinda annoying. I miss having a job where I wouldn't even have to think for a second when it comes to buying small items like games. If I wanted a game i'd buy it and that was the only thought process. Now it's like..nope..no can do.

For example I lost the wireless dongle for my Logitech G930 headset. Logitech sell the replacement for £10 +£7 delivery, and as much as i'd like to do it, I can live without it for now realistically.

Back
Top Bottom