Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

I hope you enjoy this one.

I was stopped at A&W for a burger and this fellow was telling me I should share.

1001165.jpg

Strasburg, VA.

7719376846_257bb98222_b.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/7.1
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: -2/3 EV
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

7/4/12 - Strasburg, VA.

7719374588_7519f1ca36_b.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 25 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: -2/3 EV
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

View attachment 5494 - 10/20/12 Tyler Park - Newtown PA

Canon EOS Rebel T2i - This was taken on a Sunday morning around 10:00am.

Nice, colors look pretty good. You should look into getting a Flickr if you don't have one, that way you could upload larger images (or at least link to larger images). If you do, link me to your profile and I'll add you on there.

And stick around, it's hard to keep this thread running sometimes, lol. I'll start posting more pictures in the near future, still have some older ones...need to get out there and take some new pictures.

Sometime in the near future I'm planning on getting a telescope, so maybe some astrophotography. :cool:

Nice, colors look pretty good. You should look into getting a Flickr if you don't have one, that way you could upload larger images (or at least link to larger images). If you do, link me to your profile and I'll add you on there.

And stick around, it's hard to keep this thread running sometimes, lol. I'll start posting more pictures in the near future, still have some older ones...need to get out there and take some new pictures.

Sometime in the near future I'm planning on getting a telescope, so maybe some astrophotography. :cool:
Will do. I am on flicker, once I get the hang of your gui and how things work and I'll add you to my profile.

Back
Top Bottom