*OFFICIAL* Post what you got for Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke,

So if i ordered something from Amazon.com to my accomodation in whistler would i have to pay some tax or something ?

sometimes yes, there is whats called customs fee, or border fee..it can sometimes be quite a lot, anywhere from 10$cad to 40$cad....you also have to check the info on the item to make sure it ships internationally, or atleast to canada..

^wow, dude, i did the exactly same **** thing lol. Same times and everything, that is weird lol.

Actually it's not weird really, most teenagers through 26 years old their bodys can handle from 9 to 14 hours if allowed to sleep that long.
Since I am 29 years old my body can handle only about a max of 10 hours.
If I go bed at 2:00am in the morning usually I won't wake up until about 12:15pm
If I have stuff to do which is most of the case I will get up at around 9:00am or earlier.
Since I take medication for my cholestrol and high blood pressure the drugs will knock me out fairly quickly and I will wake up once at night to go use the rest room due to water pills.

^ummm, ok...what i meant was we went to sleep at the same time ,and woke up at the same time....that is quite unlikely considering i usually don't stay up past 3...and i usually am up by 11 when i dont have anything to do.

At the moment I am managening 4 - 6 hours, but when I am deployed 3 - 5 tops sleep a night, tbh if I sleep any longer i feel bad when I wake up lethargic and takes me a while for my mind to come up to speed. But I don't feel human till I have had a cup of tea in the morning milky and two sugars since I cant get that when I am in the field I am not a prity sight in the mornings.

vs380.jpg

Nice camera. It's more fun to see the fish bite the hook :silly:.

The royal navy use something like that for hull inspections on small craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom