Official ARK Thread

no one should be admin flying to it anyways. but i tho we could use the tek armor flight since everyone with it can also use it. im not really worried about it tho.

I didn't want to die just testing the "Can we fly to it?"

One of the ledges near the end must trigger it.

Yha that is my thought too, and I think "Fly" won't trigger it.

I don't think I'm capable of actually using the jet pack, so D it's all up to you.

Well since we pretty have stopped playing much of the island and I don't feel like starting over on scorched earth at this time. I think I'm going to delete ark for a while. Since duantae and wheels seem to be the only ones that play on the island u guys feel free to divide my aninals and riches amongst yourselves.

Just checking in. Seems like the server died just like we said it would...:cool:
I shut it down in December because I'm better off allocating my server resources by renting space and VMs to Youtubers (just ask Luke127 who was also utilizing a VM for coding here on the boards). We still had people playing on the Scorched server and I was recently asked if I'd ever host again with a solid no. My time is better off making money by my hardware and connections. I'm not even running a server OS capable of hosting an Ark server anymore. The fact that you even remembered to come back and troll means I'm guessing you guys never found a host capable of dealing with the missing chromosome that is your clan. Otherwise you'd be happily forgetting us. Not to mention, I don't even really PC game anymore. I'm getting more into enterprise gear and it's a waste of time to host stuff for things I won't even be playing or making money off of.

Back
Top Bottom