Office "Ultimate Steal"

Verbatim47

In Runtime
I have an issue with the "Ultimate Steal" from Microsoft. I have the email that they sent me with my name and password - login fine. Then whenever I do I come across the product selection screen and I cannot add the "Office Ultimate" to the cart. When I do go to the cart it says the cart is empty. I have tried the other products and they go in the cart fine. Please someone help me.

I have met all the requirements for the .edu and 4 licenses per semester thing etc. etc.

I have sent an email to Microsoft asking this same question but have not gotten a reply yet. Can someone Please help me. Thanks!:D

I've used them before with no problems. They usually reply back ASAP, too.

Honestly, I don't see any other choice but to wait and see what they say. Have you purchased from them before?

Yes, what was odd about the situation as that my friend logged on as soon as I got off buying it and this happened. I sent Microsoft an email we will see what happens, do you have a tech support number I may reach them on?

I have an issue with the "Ultimate Steal" from Microsoft. I have sent an email to Microsoft asking this same question but have not gotten a reply yet. Can someone Please help me. Thanks!:D

Not sure if this helps because I didn't follow it all the way through, but Microsoft implied it leads to a phone number for Ultimate Steal support:

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=8753&st=1

As a Community MAR (Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher) we've found Microsoft support to be pretty good, other than one time where a rep told us to "borrow a cd" for a notebook someone bought in another province that had a valid COA but a non-legitimate version of XP installed (which is actually against Microsoft's licensing policy -- see https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=8753&st=1). Personally I haven't had a lot of good success on an individual level getting service from Microsoft, but they seem to be pretty good to organizations (including community organizations).

As frustrating as it may be, I won't yell and scream at them, even if you're extremely frustrated. That said, be persistant. Be polite, but keep reminding them you need help to solve your problem. The more information you can give likely the more helpful the help will be. And if you get someone you just can't seem to work with, ask to speak with someone else. It dosn't have to be a supervisor (threats often don't work, or might work once..).

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom