Office 365 SharePoint Map Network Drive (The folder your entered,,,,)

zillah

In Runtime
Hi All

Yes I can access all folders of our work sharpoint through browsers

My work laptop windows 10 64 but within my office LAN I was trying to map the folders and documents following the instructions in the link below :
https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/4133-office-365-sharepoint-map-network-drive

Using Internet Explorer and credential saved, please see snapshots below :

Then I tried to mount the root folder which has many sub-folders and that failed as well :
https://imgur.com/a/7JrkCUe

Thx

Hi there, you can follow these steps to see if you can get it working.

1. Add your SharePoint Online sites to trusted sites. Make sure that the SharePoint Online URLs have been added to your Trusted sites zone in Internet Explorer.

2. Check the status of the WebClient service. To keep the connection after you restart the computer, make sure that the WebClient service is running. Locate the WebClient service (by running services.msc), and then make sure that its status in the Status column is set to Started. If it isn't set to Started, double-select the WebClient service, select Start, and then select OK.

3. Make sure that the latest Windows updates are applied.

If you still face any issues, you may reach us at www.neologix.ae, our team of experts will analyse the issue and come up with a solution.

Hi there, you can follow these steps to see if you can get it working.

1. Add your SharePoint Online sites to trusted sites. Make sure that the SharePoint Online URLs have been added to your Trusted sites zone in Internet Explorer.

2. Check the status of the WebClient service. To keep the connection after you restart the computer, make sure that the WebClient service is running. Locate the WebClient service (by running services.msc), and then make sure that its status in the Status column is set to Started. If it isn't set to Started, double-select the WebClient service, select Start, and then select OK.

3. Make sure that the latest Windows updates are applied.

If you still face any issues, you may reach us at www.neologix.ae, our team of experts will analyse the issue and come up with a solution.
Very Helpful!

Back
Top Bottom