Off on vacation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Well, it's that time of year again. My wife has our bags packed, the reservations have been made, and everything is a go.

There's just one little problem...

I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE ACCESS TO A STINKING COMPUTER FOR OVER A WEEK!!! Geez, I hate vacation.:mad:

The second worst part will be the drive. We're spending a few days in Daytona Beach, then heading up to Orlando. Since I live in southeastern Tennessee, we're talking 11-12 hours of drive time one-way (sorry for you international folks, but I speak of what I know). We've got to cover the entire length of Georgia and most of Florida. Man...:rolleyes:

Dunno if I'll be missed, but I know I'll miss being around here. :(

Yeah man. I can understand how u feel. I don't even know how long I can go without a computer.. :-\.. Who knows, maybe you'll have such a good time with ur woman, you'll forget all about the net and TF for a week..:p.. You can post how it was when u get back.. hehe

Have a good vacation man :)..

Trotter said:
I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE ACCESS TO A STINKING COMPUTER FOR OVER A WEEK!!! Geez, I hate vacation.:mad:
i think your wife arranged that one :p :p :p :eek:

Just kidding. Have fun any ways.

I hate vacations... never had a really interesting one.

Well... I had a few cool ones down in Lousianna, but that was when I was 4-6. Nothing good lately...

Have a nice time.

Have a good holiday!

Once the computer-withdrawl shakes/tremors wear off after the first day or so, you should be fine. :D :D

it will wear off after a while. youll be to cought up to even think about a computer. i know when i went to the bahamas i forgot about home completely. youl have fun.:)

desiboi said:
Bring a laptop.

But that RUINS the vacation

Actually when I go camping, I am bringing an old lappy probolly, but that's only to connect to a radio scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom