Odd behavior IE10

Thanks for the reports folks. We've Identified the issue and are working to find a solution. There's a problem with the way IE reads some some facebook integration scripts. Until this is fixed, you might try Firefox or Chrome...

We've made a change and believe it should solve the issue for IE users. For those having trouble, delete your temp internet files (empty your browsers cache) and then reboot please. Let me know how it goes...

We've made a change and believe it should solve the issue for IE users. For those having trouble, delete your temp internet files (empty your browsers cache) and then reboot please. Let me know how it goes...
I've never had a problem accessing TF with iE.

I missed the replies.

Other than the loading issues here I have encountered similar issues with various sites (did not record them, though) as well as IE10 just not going anywhere when a URL was entered (IE9 worked fine on the rig, however).

Thanks for the reports folks. We've Identified the issue and are working to find a solution. There's a problem with the way IE reads some some facebook integration scripts. Until this is fixed, you might try Firefox or Chrome...
What kind of Facebook integration is there with this site?

Back
Top Bottom