oblivion question, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMortar

In Runtime
Is it possible to start your own store in oblivion? id really like a place to sell my stuff.

and also, is there anyway to get a CHEAP place, becuz the lady at imperial city wants to charge 2k of gold.

also another question, does this game remeber where you drop your gear FOREVER, because it seems like it doesnt forget? if so, then i can find an abandoned house, and just hide my stuff out there.

ty for help.

1. No there isn't a way yet to set up a shop (you could try looking for a mod)
2. The cheapest place I've found is the Imperial city waterside property. You could again DL a mod and then you get a house for nothing.
3. When you drop your stuff it will dissapear. Get a house and store your stuff in the storage chests etc and then it won't dissapear.
Have a look at these mods, there are some great ones out there.
http://www.vgpro.com/games/pc/the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion/mod

Oblivion is an excellent game. I must admit I haven't played Morrowind much, I got bored. I've got about 10-15 mods running and it's made Oblivion so much fun to play. If you haven't bought it yet, it really is worth it, I'm 100 hours in so far and I can't see an end just yet. I bought the official guide to go with it and just flicking through that there are hundreds of quests I haven't completed yet.

I've played around 60hrs(2 chars) and frankly im bored of it. It was REALLY fun while i did play, but it's starting to become really dull and more of a chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom