o/c my video card

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
Ok i've never overclocked before and i want to know if i can over clock a 9800 all-in-wonder? on another forum they told me something about it not being able to...if you can could you provide the steps i would have to takes to overclock it...i know i missed some info you guys needs so just tell me and ill get it

Yes you can!! All in Wonder is kinda a bitch to OC though, so be easy with it, the thing is a heat hog (used to have one...) I recommed RadLinker, it works well, and is very smooth; has some grea tfeatures in it as well. http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4156.html
DL, install, restart, and open it up and OC to the moon (JK, be careful, watch heat levels carefully) Remember, number one rule when OC is TAKE IT SLOW!!!

lol i knew you would be one of the first to post, any would should i set the core and mem to? and how do i know if i overclocked too much? oh and how many fans should i have before even thinking about this

You can overclock it nicely with stock cooling, but be careful. Put one 120mm or 2 80mm fans on it, and then you can push it a bit further, or buy an NV Silencer for it, the put another 80mm fan, and really push it! Hmm, what is it clocked at right now? They vary, so I won't assume. If it is "hot" to the touch, you are pushing it too far, or if you start to see small lines and weird shadows and colors (artifacts) on your screen, then it has gone far enough mister, LMAO! :D Tell me you current clock speeds pls. :)

I have never overclocked nor have i ever had any reason to fool around with those settings so i have no idea how you find that out

how do i use radlink or whatever it is? AMD ZEN how do i use the program you told me to download and how to i do the o/c?

yes TBS, download coolbits.reg, just make sure you have proper cooling on it. Be careful. Money, go into clock frequencies, and then raise them carefully and slowly.

Back
Top Bottom