Nvidian Geforece GTX 1080 Ti specs and price are officially confirmed.

Beast, will be interesting to see how many people go out and replace their titans!

Well, if you consider a matter of hours "catching up" Technician, then yes, he is... unless you have a crystal ball.

I knew that from an Arabic computer forum actually :p

Oh, I don't have crystal balls. I'm just an average Joe, if you get my point (Tho I'm Saudi) :)

Yes, this is a real hit. I didn't check for Titan XP vs. GTX 1080 Ti, but I'm at least sure the price tag and the extra 35% claimed performance jump over GTX 1080 difference is so worth it for gamers compared to the Titan XP. I specifically say "gamers" because I heard the Titan is a hybrid of GTX and Quadro so Titan XP could still be worth it to some people, I guess.

They are also dropping the price on the 1080 to 500 bucks.
I am still going to wait t see the 2080 when it releases shortly though to see the price difference. They had them leaked at around the same price though.
I hope they sell enough to bump up their earnings for the quarter so the stock keeps rising. They are giving me lots of money so far so I don't mind giving back s tiny fraction to buy their new cards. :)

Yeah, I forgot to mention that price drop for the 1080.

Dunno, but I have a feeling the 2080 is gonna be similar to the case of 770 after 680; just a revised version of it using the same Kepler chip.

You work for them?

No. They work for me.
I have a bit of stock in the company that has made me a decent amount of money.
I don't work for money anymore, I put my money to work for me and retired when my unearned income exceeded my earned income by several times.
Now I vacation a lot and play games and tend to my hobbies and family.

Back
Top Bottom