nVidia drivers not compatible

Tweak

In Runtime
hey i was trying to update my drivers and i get an error saying that my hardware is not compatible for the drivers but i am 100% sure that i DLed the right ones

What video card do you have, what operating system are you using, and can you link us to the driver you are trying to use?

wow thanks! :), but im still having the issue with the not compatible...im not able to install the drivers at all >_>

Oh crap, I didn't see that it was a laptop Go card. You had the right drivers initially.

You probably can't get the drivers from nVidia. Look on your laptop manufacturer's website. What is your laptop model?
nVidia said:
Be sure to check the list of supported notebook manufacturers and models to ensure compatibility after we redirect you to the driver download page. Your notebook model may not be supported by this driver.

The GeForce M series and GeForce Go series notebook GPUs use drivers that have been customized by the notebook manufacturers to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior. NVIDIA has worked with some notebook manufacturers to provide notebook-specific driver updates, however, most notebook driver updates must come from the notebook manufacturer. Additionally, the desktop GeForce graphics drivers will not install on Geforce M series and Quadro M series notebook GPU's.

alienware aurora m9700...cant seem to find any drivers on the alienware website

Back
Top Bottom