nvidia 7800 wont work

Honestly, I would have cried if I held such a card that had that happen to it... Wonder what PP would do to me if I grabbed a Titan and did that, thinking it would fit into an X1 slot... lawl

Honestly, I would have cried if I held such a card that had that happen to it... Wonder what PP would do to me if I grabbed a Titan and did that, thinking it would fit into an X1 slot... lawl
You don't know how close you are to what almost happened a few hours ago. I think many people here would have cried.

Please do share this story with us PP.... Though, wouldn't a GPU in theory work in a slot all the way down to x4...?

Last edited:
Ex and I have been consistently fighting every weekend for 2 months now because finding a rent house where I want is proving to be impossible.

Anyways, she bought the second TItan X to make up for losing my kid for 2 weeks and all the drama. It's come up during fights a few times with her wanting it back to sell it. Yesterday morning while I was in the shower she threatened a few times to rip it out. I told her if she wants to sell it I'd rather just break it.

This is why I pud a padlock on my computer builds with a security strap... Keeps the crazy ex's out of them, and keeps them near my desk.

Man that kind of lifestyle aint healthy...
I was in one years ago and man It was bad.
The stress aint worth it.

Ex and I have been consistently fighting every weekend for 2 months now because finding a rent house where I want is proving to be impossible.

Anyways, she bought the second TItan X to make up for losing my kid for 2 weeks and all the drama. It's come up during fights a few times with her wanting it back to sell it. Yesterday morning while I was in the shower she threatened a few times to rip it out. I told her if she wants to sell it I'd rather just break it.

I was quoted £950 from my local tailor for this card and I would cry if that happened to me. Its like someone destroying your full entire setup. All the PC's I have. And I have a fair few.

Last edited:
When this card was new I'm pretty sure it would have been in the 400 range over there.

Sent from my D6616

I'm on about the Titan X, Just two weeks ago I asked and they said 950 approx. I got a E Mail saying they could pre order them for customers. I looked at Scan.co.uk about two month ago and they were all ready selling them then. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom