nvidia 7800 wont work

When I first started reading this thread I thought it was for real. I mean OMG.. Could you Imagine doing this as of now with a Titan X. Thats the scale of it.. Its just too pain full to read.

I run a lot of older equipment simply because I'm no were near rich enuf to buy the Latest and greatest i7 CPU with a Titan or even a 9800 but this thread, the gye or lass who ever done this must be seriously like "I couldn't give a F***" ..

what are you currently running.
I have many parts from my older rig just put away un touched, I doubt it will ever be used.
Maybe I should donate my 8800GTS 512mb

When I first started reading this thread I thought it was for real. I mean OMG.. Could you Imagine doing this as of now with a Titan X. Thats the scale of it.. Its just too pain full to read.

I run a lot of older equipment simply because I'm no were near rich enuf to buy the Latest and greatest i7 CPU with a Titan or even a 9800 but this thread, the gye or lass who ever done this must be seriously like "I couldn't give a F***" ..
When this happened it was for real and the 7800GT or 7900GTX was the top end card.

Yea but did he really do it????? :p LOL I wonder what ever happened to him and if he ever got any return on it, AND if he ever kicked his friends ass that told him to do it?????

Back
Top Bottom