Nug is up in hel yo dawgs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalo_joe

Beta member
All up to teh tip of my masive hamstre is a larg bag of dog foof i neat it to kill a moose in my wall it be there since i becim a tall car!!!

orly.gif

Top to yuo duckmongler! Esstype to fall on tip of kong! All on road to godville UAS to all magf to daow is on vortec fool!!!!!!!!

Larg moose stil in my wall cant getit teh hel otu but i be not scaird i wil sit hose on feir and burn donw my hosue and moose wit it!!!!
Top of woreld i be sayng all to thee wood be utter foolish of nto understanding of large dragans but litel staning of big foot of god he who wood not giv my frag tig of yuor leg is not teh right sucksecor of gods lager snile but rether yuo be in for a god smak because yuo must all ways rule on tp of mont slecka to giv a good serven of lools but nto server a tick becalse jesus fit not in your poket but in your eye!!!!

Ther be dog digin my car up must be bettle seeson becuse it not go on thruw fall and wintr my car be in rivr not in dirt but that not stp dog!!!!

Why be now it try to kikc my cater all ove r lost rooom yet is in the carpit of my chir thta i sat in the room of livng in my big house on top of mont slecka in teh vally of raccon don o but it onyl on tv!!!

Santa fig!!! Big driv hard food!!!

I just bin to teh bathrom of my tree will you try to stal my stuf becals it is big expenciv i danot liek it win you steel my stuf it be best for you to falll in the open sewre so hte alligator has fodo to ate!!!

To strog is teh forse of my hair it be blu powdr saw rig but not to dingl nevre in the woreld be a hair quiet lick my hiar to teh grasss tig it be massive yeit!!!

Biggity dockdockdock!!!!!!! Ultra fig massive thrust for big geter on tp of alltower!!!

Tall arc in teh but all in you rear gear of knoing if mock be to mich of it to dig on it last pop of bling sing yo to all we be in trob dod!!!

Tip of di niby all to powr it in the gal of alt pin if red gill a duck muk in aal wet ball of lick in it ling ding ring ping bot a bing nnot it do!!!!

All up in teh yull bird it all dig net yip it to did not faall off my eye btu rether a lager stick!!!

Has a fig gigly alter to teh tall warte rag of my batrom wall of it can do many tings that wich not be included in my umbrela!!!

Daby dall be wrogn time to talk wiht ret der be bettre!!!

By By!!!

shuvle6em.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom