Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
I made perfect sense, you drew a satirical picture with the intent of trying (and failing as I noted) to ridicule a person. You then accuse me of trying to impersonate Maddox when you are the one who originally tried to parody a concept that Maddox uses all the time (drawing satirical pictures to ridicule a person). So please, you should try and make sense of what you say and how people turn what you say around to make you look stupid before you make another moronic comment, please.

F

Oh, I see now. See, that didn't cross my mind at all. I didn't draw it to copy 'Maddox' in fact, he's the last person I'd like to copy, funny at times, sure-90% of the time, he's just a keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do than sit on his *** and type stupid crap. Stop the speculating..please.

got it now?

Ste said:
Seriously, Where are the mods?

Entire thread reported for Stupidity and A waste of valuable Space.

a couple of them are in this very thread contributing to stupidity

he's just a keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do than sit on his *** and type stupid crap.
You should try replacing keyboard warrior with powerslave and type with draw and read it back to yourself

Another F it seems mate ;)

"ALL U G2 STFU....<---Stupidity FTW..."

No, don't lock this thread up... It only makes people want to fight more when it's gone...>_>

Let them settle these retarded little differences of theirs HERE, so it will end PERMANENTLY.

Now when Gaara and Powerslave are done trying to Articulate eachother to death, I want one of you to make one of those "get-along" pictures and get over it. :rolleyes: PLZ:D :cool:

lol the first time i read that post there was an error in closing the font bracket, then i refreshed and it worked right

ATIRAGEPRO i always like how you make your posts interesting to read and put colors and titles and stuffs

but yea, i would agree

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tjQlXErvRlA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tjQlXErvRlA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

wow.. the perfect video to end this thread.

LOL!!! like oh my god!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom