Now What Happened...HELP

dwillis77

Solid State Member
Hey guys,

After spending quite a few bucks on my computer, I posted a very unusual problem on here. Everything (including 3dmark05) ran fine on my system, but as soon as I opened up a game it would freak out and lag and freeze like crazy. Well I fixed that problem by replacing the mobo believe it or not and for like 2 days everything was working fine to. THEN I turned my computer on today (of course it crashes today, my birthday), watched it go to the xp loading screen. And then from their I saw some artifacting (I think it is, happened before this though), the screen would flash a strip of white on it, then again, again, then it went completely black, and finally it would "turn on" again and stay as a gray screen. I restarted and the same thing happened.

I am just so sick of all the problems this thing has had and would love it if you guys could help me fix it once and for all.

Thanks

Well I have a x1900 AIW. But the thing is that it was working fine last night and even when I turn my computer on I can still see the windows xp screen, but after that it just stays black. It has been artifacting for a while so maybe you're right. Well atleast I think it has been artifacting, thats when the screen will have a white/black strip flash across it for half a second or so right?

Any other ideas besides the video card?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom