NOW TV Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused what's happening here. Is this some type of hack that generates an account to watch TV Illegally? If so how is this person selling this product on the open market?

I'm confused what's happening here. Is this some type of hack that generates an account to watch TV Illegally? If so how is this person selling this product on the open market?

Thats a good question batman, why not go to one of their affiliates and ask ?
Netflix, hulu, nintendo of America, sony and many others who invested into making this profuct work on their hardware.

Other than windows media center, beyond tv and this list:

How to watch TV on your Computer for free! (Legally and illegally)

Check out these 2 links and see if you think playontv is legal to use.
Some agree it is to use and others don't, I could careless because I dont watch tv. :/

is playon.tv a scam or legit | playon.tv reviews |check playon.tv for fraud and risk | is playon.tv safe | is playon.tv fake |is tv safe

Ripoff Report | Playon Television and MediaMall Complaint Review New York, New York: 1000242

I believe so Reapt, They're a lot of other programs that office an online movie service that people are purchasing to gain free accounts.

I'm just curious if anyone has used this one as its fairly new.

Tech & Computer Forums - Announcements in Forum : Multimedia
6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

Going to lock this thread since it's apparently an illegal method to watch video streaming services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom