November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

In Runtime
Well I don't know if you guys do this here, but at funxbox we always have a desktop thread. Just take a screenshot of your desktop and then host it and post a pic. If you don't know how to get a screen shot just close all your windows or minimize then hit the prtscn key on your keyboard, go into paint, or whatever image program, then paste. and you'll have your deskop. here are two of mine:

dt.JPG

xp desk.JPG

i'm so proud of you adz. anyways. new desktop. i finally found a wallpaper that looks good above 1024x768 too. yay! (i hate 1024x768, it's too small. i have to have atleast 1280x1024)

ocean desk.JPG

shansdt.png

This is a pic of my desktop, my laptop's a lot more "decorated" i post a pic when i get around to booting it up :)

you spammed fxb?!?!@1/1?!! what's wrong with you?!?! lol. what resolution is that gimp?

thats sweeet:) i want to know where did you get that icon launcher thing at the bottom and side of your desktop þÄ®âÐÖx. it's windows right?

sir gimp, shan that's redhat linux? it usually looks like that?, because that looks freakin awesome!!!:amazed:

ekÆsine said:
thats sweeet:) i want to know where did you get that icon launcher thing at the bottom and side of your desktop þÄ®âÐÖx. it's windows right?
The dock at the bottom is called Y'z Dock, but it's hard to find these days because it's no longer in development. Apple actually asked the guy developing it to stop because it was too similar to the OSX dock :mad: If you want something similar, take a look at MobyDock or Object Dock.

The one on the left is actually just the standard windows taskbar with a few custom icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom