Not Using The Internet Enough

When I'm bored, I watch anime, play video games, find something to work on my computer, play around with Ubuntu Studio, or go for a drive.

I'm always bored too...I just go driving when I feel down or I don't have anything to do. It's nice to tweak my driving...so much to learn still.

I never actually get bored.

First thing I do everyday online is check CyberNations, Hotmail, Myspace CF and sometimes Youtube, then I just play WoW for several hours lately... haha, Either that, or guitar and vocal practise in my room.

I don't play sport anymore and I don't really watch TV but I'm trying to watch every season of The X-Files because by dad's bought most of the DVD collection so I'm about 3 seasons in out of 9, then I gotta see the 1998 movie because the second film is released in America by July 25th so I'm not sure how long it'll be until I can see it.

I'm a fairly anti-social person because I have alot to do at home but I occasionally see some of my friends from my old social circle before I left school.

Find a creative hobby, find a series in books or movies that interest you and get some decent multiplayer games.

Back
Top Bottom