***** Not again!!! C'mon, This BS IS LAME!!!

I pay 35.00 for 3.0mb and 756 upload..

But I only get aroudn 290kb down and 60 up...

I never had a problem with Netzero dial up and I was running P2P for the longest time. Try AT&T/SBC DSL. I hear they're $12.99 a month for a whole year if you sign up online.

Otherwise, cable internet screams.

First, we can only get wireless! There are no cable lines, fiber, or dsl up here. Which really sucks. But anyways...

He called us back.. and its because (hes running dual 3.6ghz pent 4) his servers couldnt handle a Guild Wars update.. And its all like we made it slow, and because GW creates a p2p connection, when we leave a server for a mission, his servers didnt like that last night. Ive bee playing this game sense like september.. and not a problem, and then all of a sudden last night this happens?! Nuh uh.. its like he just wants to piss us off. Although the internet was being really slow. Hmm.. Not sure exactly.. But i dont think it was my game, even if it was me.

Me and my friends were looking at that netzero dialup software they give you for the ten hours a month thing. Well This was back when i didnt know much about programming and he started changing it around a bit.

The program itself sends the thing saying that you went over your 10 hours, and if you try using that built in windows thing to dial in it gets told to open up by the server.

So he changes the code that says if youve been over 10 hours, disconnect to if youve been over ten hours, stay connected, or else stay connected lol so it wouldnt disconnect you. then he got rid of all the junk that has to stay docked on your screen except for like this one 4x1 pixel line on the very bottom of the screen so he basically got free dialup internet and they never caught on. hes been passing copies of his version of the program to everyone he knows lol its funny if he gets busted im gonna laugh and laugh and laugh

I wish there were no caps here, Its like 100 bucks for 10 Gb Cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + about 5 cents per MB you go over

Back
Top Bottom