Not a valid win32 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doer.

Baseband Member
I get this on Windows XP Pro 64bit SP2 when I try to downlaod a driver on the Biostar website. I have successfully downloaded a few other drivers from their website.

BIOSTAR

I just can't download the LAN driver. Actually, I would rather try to delete the file and try to download it again. But when I try that, it still doesn't do that, it just trys to run, so I assume its still somewhere else.

alright that worked, but downloading that driver didn't fix my problem :(

I just had comcast hook up the internet. When he plugged it in, he kept getting a "network cable disconnected" it would turn on and off pretty fast. I downloaded the LAN driver for my MOBO which is BIOSTAR

Did I miss a driver for the OS?

I never used cable Internet. If it's not a bad cable then I don't know what else it could be. I'll let the cable guys take over from here.

TRy a different browser.

I was able to download it after I cleared the browser cache. Now my problem is that it keeps saying network cable disconnected. It will say it then not say it, say it, not, and so on. It does this repeatedly pretty fast.

Roll back your driver in the device manager. Seems like the new driver is causing conflict on your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom