Norton Better Than Avg

Status
Not open for further replies.

LADUDE2005

Baseband Member
talldude123 HAS NO IDEA WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT. Norton works better than AVG DONT LISTEN TO HIM he thinks hes so smart but he really is not.

I have more respect for talldudes opinions than yours Having used norton and AVG I can say I prefere AVG, norton doesn't work well with low end computers. Symantec corp on the other hand is an excellent program.

Are you some sort of spammer? you seemed to be promoting system mechanic a lot in your other thread.

All i ever read is negative things about norton, and after norton 2005 screwed my computer i vowed never to use another norton product agian, plus my pc felt like it had another 512mb of ram after i uninstalled it.

Ive had AVG free installed for 7months now and ive had no problems, pc runs like a dream.

AVG is better for a lot of reasons but I wouldn't rely on just AVG as its definitions seem a little lacking, once upon a time not so long ago AVG was one of the best anti virus solutions around.

AVG is relatively light weight and is stable and unobtrusive, it has a great modular design and a simple and effective user interface.

lool what a n00b you seriously need to take one look around that Norton will take More RAM up ( Hogger ) and it turns itself off if badly infected cant delete most viruses... how stupid is this guy ??

Norton is a RAM hog.

I installed an old copy on a customers new Athlon 3000, Norton 2002, and it was so slow. The customer was so dissapointed, so i installed Avast.

And LADUDE2005, i dont like AVG at all. The interface is very buggy, and support is hard to find. I prefer Avast over AVG, and AVG over Norton.

Don't just make threads flaming members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom